- Vet approved – “these beds are designed to provide optimum comfort and joint support” Alison Lambert MA VetMB MRCVS.
- Extraordinarily comfortable – wool creates the perfect sleeping environment.
- Firm foam surround – provides support and retain shape over time.
- Scalloped front cushion – allows for easy entry.
- Odour resistant – the keratin in wool breaks down bad smelling bacteria.
- Water resistant liner – protects the mattress from incidents and accidents.
- British Tweed – beautiful, hard-wearing, and covered by our Built to Last Guarantee.
- Orthopaedic memory foam mattress – The upper half moulds to the body whilst the high-density base prevents sinking through.
- Moisture wicking – draws moisture away from the body, keeping the surface dry.
- Wool fleece topper – 100% real British wool.
- Hypoallergenic – perfect for dogs with sensitive skin.
- Excellent thermal properties – allowing the body to feel warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Water resistant base – so tough they use the same material on body armour.
- Machine washable – easily removable covers with sturdy zips.
Best British Dog Beds
We want this to be the last dog bed you buy, so despite being hard wearing and machine washable, we do also offer spare mattress covers. With their proprietary memory foam mattress, and real wool toppers, The Red Dog Company Beds are designed to provide optimum comfort and joint support.
The extensive use of wool, including tweed from Britain’s most prestigious mills, gives the beds a stylish look; it is also a natural, sustainable material that has excellent thermal qualities, wicks away moisture quickly, is self-cleaning and extremely hard wearing. The covers are removable and machine washable at 30c.
Made in Britain, using the finest British materials, means everything is built to last.
Luxurious Vet-Approved Dog Beds
Head to Vet's Corner and hear from Alison Lambert, our resident veterinary expert on how our beds provide crucial health and orthopaedic support for dogs.